NPC: Previously my PC in the old Farlanthia 3.5e campaign
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ====== Madrigand, level 30 Human, Warlock, Dragonbane Pactmaker, Feyliege Eldritch Strike: Eldritch Strike Charisma Eldritch Blast: Eldritch Blast Charisma Eldritch Pact: Fey Pact Quickened Spellcasting: Eyebite Trusted Spellcasting: Swarm of Fangs
FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 15, Con 17, Dex 14, Int 22, Wis 12, Cha 26.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 13, Con 15, Dex 12, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 14.
AC: 41 Fort: 41 Reflex: 41 Will: 41 HP: 174 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 43
TRAINED SKILLS History +26, Insight +21, Intimidate +36, Bluff +33, Arcana +26, Religion +26
UNTRAINED SKILLS Acrobatics +17, Diplomacy +28, Dungeoneering +16, Endurance +18, Heal +16, Nature +16, Perception +16, Stealth +17, Streetwise +28, Thievery +17, Athletics +17
FEATS Human: Focused Expertise (Rapier) Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Rapier) Level 2: Soldier of the Faith Level 4: Implement Expertise (rod) Level 6: Skill Focus (Intimidate) Level 8: Improved Misty Step Level 10: Weapon Focus (Light Blade) Level 11: Prime Punisher Level 12: Called Shot Level 14: Twofold Curse Level 16: Dual Implement Spellcaster Level 18: Lightning Reflexes Level 20: Stubborn Survivor Level 21: Ephemeral Stride Level 22: Warlock Implement Expertise Level 24: Quickened Spellcasting Level 26: Epic Fortitude Level 28: Student of the Athanaeum Level 30: Trusted Spellcasting
POWERS Bonus At-Will Power: Eldritch Strike Warlock encounter 1: Witchfire Warlock daily 1: Curse of the Dark Dream Warlock utility 2: Beguiling Tongue Warlock encounter 3: Pipes of Winter Warlock daily 5: Crown of Madness Warlock utility 6: Rending Fear of Khirad Warlock encounter 7: Nypacian Serpents Warlock daily 9: Storm Countess’s Kiss Warlock utility 10: Shadow Form Warlock encounter 13: Korred’s Tune (replaces Witchfire) Warlock daily 15: Hellfire Soul (replaces Crown of Madness) Warlock utility 16: Cloak of Shadow Warlock encounter 17: Claws of the Magpie (replaces Nypacian Serpents) Warlock daily 19: Force of Nature (replaces Curse of the Dark Dream) Warlock utility 22: Wings of the Fiend Warlock encounter 23: Swarm of Fangs (replaces Korred’s Tune) Warlock daily 25: The Prince’s Horde (replaces Hellfire Soul) Warlock encounter 27: Curse of the Fey King (replaces Pipes of Winter) Warlock daily 29: Caiphon’s Abominable Melody (replaces Storm Countess’s Kiss)
ITEMS Pact Blade Rapier +6, Gloves of Eldritch Admixture (paragon tier), Ring of the Protector (paragon tier), Ring of Tenacous Will (epic tier), Dimensional Shackles (paragon tier), Shadow Warlock Starleather Armor +6, Cloak of Autumn’s Child +6, Rod of Silver Rain +6, Ioun Stone of Perfect Language (epic tier), Ghoststride Boots (epic tier), Diamond Bracers (paragon tier), Diamond Cincture (paragon tier), Spying Mirrors (pair) (paragon tier), Celestial Charger, Impenetrable Barding (epic tier), Skystrider Horseshoes (paragon tier), Martyr’s Saddle (heroic tier), Ghost Bridle (heroic tier) ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
Since everyone seems to be hiding something from their past, Lyssa may want to use the following questionnaire to get a clearer picture of her retinue:
1. Are you known by any other name, either in your sphere of influence or in prophecy?
For some reason, Rhianwen keeps referring to me as “Scruffles.” I think perhaps it’s an old Sylvan word for ‘Stud-muffin.’
2. What is the current status of your parents? a. both living b. orphaned (mother / father / both) c. undead / other (if so, please explain)
Mother: undead. Lich-queen residing in Estoria. (I shall have to kill her again, it would seem!) Father: killed two years ago. Current status unkown.
3. Do you have any siblings? If so, where are they employed?
Full siblings: none. Half-siblings by draconic ‘spirit-father’: unknown. Probably too many to list here.
4. Are there any personal relationships (romantic or other) that could compromise your allegence to the Duchy of Norrel? If so, please explain:
Rhianwen, Lady of Faerloch. I am currently the Champion of House Faerloch, acting as Emissary to Duchy of Norrel.
5. Do you have any personal enemies?
Legions of them.
6. If you answered ‘yes’ to the above question, please check the following box(es) that best describe your enemy: a. human b. elf c. dragon d. undead e. won’t stay dead, despite your best intentions f. scary beyond all reason g. probably going to turn up around every corner trying to kill you and all your companions
All of the above, plus a Hag (name unknown) and a Giant. (The Storm King)
7. What artifacts (if any) do you carry? Would any of them pose a potential risk to the party? If so, what do you plan to do should said artifact begin to run amok?
Dragon’s egg. Risk unknown. Working on a plan….
8. What is your typical response to a threatening situation? a. diplomacy b. intimidation c. insults d. planting a tree e. kill first, ask questions later f. find the local authorities and hope they’re not corrupt (or undead)
Intimidation / Bluff
9. What is your opinion of the knightly orders of Pellen? Please use the back of this page if you need extra space.
“Back of this page” indeed! Entire books have been written on the Knights of Pellen! I’ll just say as long as those yobs mind their own business I have no quarrel with them.
10. Do you have a pet and/or animal companion? a. dog b. cat c. iguana d. small tank disguised as a dog or cat e. dire golden bear f. other: _____
Other: Ecalypse, planar steed native to the Shadowfell.
11. Is there anything else about your past and/or parentage that the Duchess should know about? If yes, please explain yourself fully.
(Looks around nervously, gathers up stack of questionnaires.) Milady, are you quite certain this is a good idea? What if all this information fell into the wrong hands? Can you imagine what mischief they’d get up to? It really might be best if all this were kept secret, after all…in fact, the happiest time of my life was when I had amnesia and completely forgot all about these terrible things…yes, sometimes it’s better not to know…. (wanders off muttering about the good old days at Aerona’s cottage by the Lake.)